Saturday, May 1, 2010

A New List

As I have pretty well resolved that I will be in Sioux Falls for the year after the summer, I thought it would be a good idea to make a list of what I would like to accomplish during that time. The main goal of it will be to save for one more trip during the summer of 2011. However, there are many other things which I would like to get done during this time.

1) Prepare for and take the GRE. I have put this off long enough, and it will ensure that I will be in graduate school within the next five years.
2) Look for a graduate school and decide what field of study I want to get into. At this point, it is really down to a masters of geography or masters in education. Of course, I guess I would love to get something in cultural studies as well. Or liberal studies. Guess I have more to think about than I thought.
3) Find some people to speak Spanish with. Not than mine is all that great, but I feel like I could make some great strides if I had an outlet to do this twice a week.
4) Find a person to play racket ball with one day a week
5) Play chess on a regular basis
6) Purchase and learn how to cross-country ski

I think it would be easy to let this list get away from me, so I had better stop here with the things that I have thought about wanting to do for a while. Maybe I can actually accomplish a couple of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment